Saturday, March 5, 2011

21 Weeks!

Wowza!
Over Half way done!! 18 weeks til we get to see our little angel!
Lots is going on lately just trying to keep myself grounded and praying alot!!
We are now Officially registered at Wal*mart and Target for our baby goodies!! check it out ;) I am now seriously debating on just BUYING our baby's bedding.. I feel like I have so much going on at the time being to just sit down and sew (depressing I know) but it is what it is I guess! I am thinking i will make her bedding when we get her into a bigger bed or I just may make a quilt and changing table cover? who knows lol?!

I am finally able to feel Miss D on the outside!! Stephen hasn't quite felt her yet.. i think she is just playing with him bc she KNOWS he wants to feel her!!

My showers are quickly approaching and I couldn't be more excited!! The one here in Arkansas hosted by my dear friend Brittany Pittman and Becca Cross is on the 26th of march! Then UP to Indiana I go for my baby shower and my Midges Bridal shower!! The weekend of April 9th!! ayyaya! i miss everyone so much certainly can't wait!!!

Other than that nothing new...
just growing a little more every day!!


<3

ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment