Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's a......

Stephen and I are happy to announce that in July we will be welcoming a baby GIRL into our little family :). We are so very excited about the next chapter in our lives. We are excited to start the planning stage of the pregnancy! I absolutely can't wait to buy the fabrics to make her quilt and bed set! I am thinking paisley!! :)
Alot of people have asked about names.. as of right now we don't have in mind. Stephen would like to keep the name a secret so.. I may try my best once we have a name to keep my mouth shut!! ;)
I want to thank our wonderful friends and family for their excitement and support through this life changing event. We sincerely appreciate each and every one of you!! We love you all and know Little Miss Baby D will no doubt be surrounded by love and I wouldn't have it any other way!!
Blessings -

No comments:

Post a Comment